Join us for #FairyChat!
On the second Saturday of every month at 8pm GMT, we host a Twitter chat called #FairyChat - and no, it's not a chat about fairies (as fun as that might be). We talk about the book and theme of the previous FairyLoot box, along with other totally random and fun topics! This page will tell you everything you need to know about it - we hope to see you at our next one!
What is it?
- A monthly Twitter chat hosted by FairyLoot that is open to everyone - you don't have to read the book or purchase a box of FairyLoot to participate in the fun!
- We talk about the theme and the book in the previous month's FairyLoot box, and other totally random topics.
- We host giveaways (always international) - we give away all sorts of different things!
- Sometimes the author of the book will participate in the chat too!
How do i get involved?
It's easy, just follow us on Twitter and come and meet us on the second Saturday of every month at 8pm GMT (make sure you check what time that is for you!).
What time is 8pm GMT for you?
With the current daylight savings, 8pm GMT is:
- United Kingdom: 9pm (British Standard Time)
- Europe: 10pm
- New York, United States: 4pm