FairyLoot was created by Anissa, your average bookworm and lover of all things fantasy, and her partner Michael. The idea came to them in February 2016, and they quickly became enamoured with FairyLoot and launched their very first box in March. They wanted to share their love of fantasy with book lovers around the world and build a warm community of like-minded readers, which they hope you will be a part of too.
Their journey started off with Anissa and Michael, and today FairyLoot has grown into a small but passionate team.
Here at FairyLoot, Young Adult fiction is our forte, and we want each and every one of our boxes to be a special experience and make you feel like you are opening a box of treasure taken straight from a fairy's lair. We focus exclusively on fantasy and our books are all Young Adult or Young Adult crossovers. Every month we have a different theme and select an exciting new title with 5-6 carefully selected goodies. Our boxes are lovingly packed in the heart of London and sprinkled with fairy dust, every time.
Fairytales do come true, after all.
THIS IS WHAT WE DO, WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.
We believe in the power of fantasy.
It enables us to escape the ordinary.
It drives our best imaginations.
It sweetens our life.
Through carefully selected literature and the joy of surprise,
we create journeys to the most magical places.
We deliver the best fantasy books, beautiful items
and exclusive content straight from the author
to a passionate community of readers and book lovers.
We do this with a lot of love and on a monthly basis.
HOW MUCH MAGIC IS INside A FAIRYLOOT BOX?
Every box is filled to the brim with exclusive items
- A hardback copy of an exciting new release Young Adult fantasy book. All of the books are published within 50 days of when you receive the box.
Around 5-6 high quality bookish goodies that relate to the theme of the month. We source our items from small and large businesses around the world and they are often exclusively made for the box, so you won't be able to get them anywhere else!
- FairyScoop ﹣ our fun mini magazine that contains an interview with the author of the book of the month, recommendations on what to read next and more!
- A letter from the author and a signed bookplate whenever available, among other goodies relating to the book of the month.
- Promotional items for other fantastic Young Adult books, which can include chapter samplers, bookmarks and more!
- A packing list with stunning artwork that details where everything in the box came from.
A unique buddy reading card hashtag that links you up with five likeminded YA readers.